Saturday, December 15, 2012

popcorn flash fiction


My good friend Bonnie has been working on a little project about enjoying the small things in life. The project involves making lists of ten things that you love. I was in a bad mood one day and wrote out a list and was cheered up a lot by the end. I haven’t had a lot of time to write short stories recently, so I’m going to attempt writing flash fictions based off each entry in my list. Here goes nothing:

1) When a smell or sound triggers a vivid memory


I'm submitting this flash fiction into a few writing contests, so I have removed it for now and will return it after their selections have been made. Wish me luck!


much love,
hedgie

3 comments:

  1. i love this. and i love this idea. you're so freaking talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I broke it in half in my palm and starred down at it." No doubt with stars in your eyes! Very colorful, and hard to accept this was *not* in fact a memoir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, feel free to steal the idea if you need some writing exercises, Boni.

    ReplyDelete