Monday, January 21, 2013

24 hours at chico state

This is the story of how I barely survived 24 hours at Chico State.


"Where I come from, the noise the Chico State girls made just getting ready for the party would have made someone call the cops. I was sitting on the lap of a toffee-colored teddy bear that was larger than me. My host, who shall remain Nameless, brought me here for one of her BFF’s birthday parties. Since most of the invitees had just returned from their summer vacation trips, the excitement was high.

Nameless wobbled into the room on a pair of nude stilettos. The heels were so narrow, I couldn’t understand how they supported her weight without sinking into the wooden floor, nailing her in place. She had to yell over the noise of two showers, three hairdryers, and four loud girls playing Mario Karts."



Read the rest of it (and my other essays) here.



much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment