Tuesday, April 2, 2013

in sickness and in health essay

Several years ago, I had two essays printed in daily devotional books that are all about being a Christian in college. My first published one was about an incident freshman year of college when one of my roommates got very drunk and I had to learn how to deal with people who held different values than I did in a loving way. My second published essay was about working at the YMCA and trying to create peace between large groups of children that had different beliefs. But I wrote two essays for the second book. My other one got rejected as it dealt with the controversial subject of same-sex marriage. Due to recent events, this subject has been on my mind once more.

Without any further ado, here is my rejected essay on that complicated area, In Sickness and In Health.



[[Trying to pitch this essay to a few places. To be returned at a later date.]]



much love,
hedgie

1 comment: