Tuesday, July 23, 2013

either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

This, sadly, is another blog excuse for not putting up a work of fiction lately. But it's okay because I've been doing things worth writing about. It's been a crazy few weeks:

Addie is too adorable:

For the people who don't believe me when I say she has fingers rather than toes.

It took her two days to accept that this was not a real dog.

The laziest game of tug of war ever.

If she were to star in a noir film.

I GOT TWO SNACKS IN ONE PACKAGE:

Accomplice:
This was an interactive play through the streets of Little Italy in San Diego and it was AWESOME.



This is when I finally figured out why it was a 21+ production. I should be a detective.




The tension mounts as we near the end.


Burlesque Show:
House of Blues in Hollywood. We even had a tiny table.

The show had a wide variety of performers, ranging from a little person to an Elizabethan man who danced while singing opera.



She has a golden lizard on her head.


Preventing the next band from setting up.


San Diego County Fair:


Nick is in there somewhere.


SUPER MOOOOOOON.



Sawdust Festival:


My favorite part of coming here every summer is watching people's reactions after they open the "Peep Show" box.

That's okay. It's not like I was planning on sleeping ever again anyway.

Also, Heidi can see into the future.



much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment