Tuesday, December 31, 2013

holiday happenings

Opening of some sort.

Nick and I wanted tacos. So we drove to Mexico:
Terrifying red-eyed reindeer.




We took more trips to the Huntington Dog Beach:








We decorated for Christmas:


We went to Six Flags:
I don't know these people.
I don't know this guy either.

Then we visited Roger's Gardens:


Sleep tight.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.


Brother is home!:

I finally got my papers organized:

Nick was immortalized in our gifts from Cards Against Humanity:

We went golfing. Cigars were added for extra effect:

Christmas time:
Annual tradition of The Big Lebowski and White Russians.



Venice Day:



The Museum of Jurassic Technology will haunt my dreams forever.



Wurstküche: German bar/playground



I got to finally see Margaret and her baby:




We went to Sacramento to spend some time with Nick's family:

We went on a walk and a donkey joined us. We had to return him to his farm.




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment