Saturday, November 30, 2013

the haps

Here's some stuff I've been up to lately in case you actually care:

Electric Run!


 It was like we were in Wonderland.




 Hotel del Coronado--location of the best movie ever, Some Like it Hot.




We moved again. This is Addie helping.
And I discovered that a good way to decided whether or not to donate a certain article of clothing is to see if it looks better on the dog. Which I guess isn't fair. She's adorable in everything.
Moved in. Except, now it looks better because people can actually fit in here now.

I finally finished Heidi's birthday gift!


I got to see Bonnie rock a play.
AND I GOT HER AUTOGRAPH!

Anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris.

Visiting Heidi at work and watched her show off her bull riding skills.
Then Nick and I gave it a try. Bottomless mimosas and a mechanical bull. What could go wrong?
 We also had so much cotton candy.

We live fairly close to a dog beach now, so we've been taking Addie there every weekend.




I got a new top time in solitaire. Party hard.

Best theater seats ever.

I got my Doctorate.

Nick turned 25. But he's not crazy about birthdays, so we had to just settle for a nice meal.
 I ran out of birthday candles, so I had to add in a scented candle.

Thanksgiving!

Trevor doing his victory Mario Kart dance.
I would show pictures of the cheesecake Nick and I made, but if you have ever eaten that recipe before, you will understand that it was basically gone by the time we set it down on the table.

Other Thanksgiving!






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment