Friday, May 16, 2014

what would i say?

There's a website called "What Would I Say?" that takes sentences you have written for Facebook updates and comments and then generates ridiculous updates that sound like you.
And apparently, I sound very, very creepy.


 Unexpected poetry.

What's the matter?

 But, honestly, what doesn't?

 Is there a right way?

 I need to know. For reasons.

 That sounds about right.

Jello is forever.

 I worry about this all the time.

 It was settled out of court.

 Maths.

 3,2,1.

 I apparently got possessed at one point.

 Did this page just predict my death?

 This happens all of my life. Not just one.

 Just so you know.

 More maths.

And also a little from a sci-fi thriller.

Take that!

 I really do.

 Turn around.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment