Tuesday, September 30, 2014

september shenanigans

This month, I started my new job. I walk dogs in my building and so far it is pretty awesome. I get payed to hang out with dogs all day. Addie seems to be enjoying it too:

Friday Night Market:

We celebrated Jeff's birthday by going out for Dim Sum and we learned that we should never take Melissa to China:


There was also the Moon Festival happening:


I paid off one of my student loans!:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival with Luli, Brandon, Elaine, and Greg. So much chocolate:

Then we all went for a walk:

Fall is coming, but there are still hints of summer:

Driving to Orange County for the Beutler's visit from Utah:

Krispy Kreme:

Redondo Beach Fun Factory:

These three:

These two:


Enjoying the beach with their Grandma:




We told them to be zombies. This is the only photo I could get of them where they all weren't spectral blurs:

Children with mallets:

I was finally reunited with this one. I got to see her pop her teeth out. I can only hope she is using this skill to win bar bets right now:

I won my 37th bet with Nick:

Nick's sister came in for a visit, we walked through the Palace of Fine Arts to get to Crissy Field:

Addie dug a new den and refused to leave it:




Max got married! And now there is another Buchanan in the world:

A tourist asked me for directions today and I was able to help them:

I took a quiz. Of course, this was my result:




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment