Wednesday, December 31, 2014

december developments

This month proved to be a great closing for 2014.

It started with an eye appointment that let me be an anime character for a few hours.

Addie briefly had super powers.

I made peppermint patties shaped like dog bones because that is the only cookie cutter I have.

Addie got to help us pick out our Christmas tree.

We made a Christmas corner.

I yarn-bombed the tree.

I made my hands hurt a lot.

Enjoyed California finally figuring out it is winter.

And finding ways to keep warm through it.

And silliness ensued.


It rained so much.

 We went to a "Reindog" march where all proceeds went to Rocket Dog Rescue.

And it rained more.

We made pickles.

And no one will be surprised that Nick bought this.

Finally watched Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

And took a trip to Fort Funston with friends and a dog we were sitting.



I still can't believe I get paid to do this.



Christmas Eve tradition of The Big Lebowski and White Russians.

Almost collided with the largest tumbleweed in the world when heading to Orange County.

New Christmas game where you wear oven mitts and a hat while opening a gift. Now I know what it feels like to be a Teletubby.

I was visited by the ghost of Christmas past.

And we watched The Interview because THIS IS AMERICA.

Dylan got me a fish eye lens for my phone and now I can't not use it for everything.

Shortly before Katie broke a chair.

White Elephant.

Zombicide until 3 in the morning.

It got a bit windy.

But pretty.

We got sushi for New Year's.

And met up with friends at the rooftop.


There's glitter EVERYWHERE.

And hats.

Here's to more silliness in the future!




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment