Tuesday, March 24, 2015

dino wars

I made the best find ever at a used bookstore.


It came with a lot of notes from the previous owner.

"On you I poo-ed."
"Mona. Oh no. I'm changing. I'm naked."

"Girly hair."
"Don't make fun of my son."
"I'm your daugter."
"I told you, idiot. Your son's there."
"Hi."
"Oh."

"Geeze, share."
"Nah."
"I'm telling."
"Oh."
"I'm no [???] + boo boo boo."
"Never!"
"Oh. Pacman get off my tail. MOMMY!"
"But, darling, I'm dead."

"You're going to get your butt burned off."
"I forgot you have fire."
"Missed me, dumbo. Uh oh."

"Come here, cutie pie."
"I'm too cute."

"This battle is no fair."

"You're dumb."
"You're dumber."
"You're dumbest."
"You're dumbest-er."
"There's no such word. I told you you are dumb."


This kid is a genius!



much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment