Thursday, April 30, 2015

actually april

This April, I broke in my new Moleskine notebook:

A car got driven into my apartment building:

We had Dim Sum in the park:

Reading, obviously:

I enjoyed the views:

And getting spoiled:

The first cheesecake I haven't wanted to spit out since being introduced to the Doughty cheesecake recipe. This was amazing:

I walked by a few protests while working:

And I got terrified by these statues that suddenly appeared one day:

FORTUNE CATE BRINGS YOU FORTUNE:

I got a side-hug from one of my childhood heroes when he was emceeing a dog show while wearing a hat that said "Nasty Girl" on it:

We joined the dog costume contest at DogFest:

We went on hikes with Addie and her backpack:

Then we all got freaked out at discovering that people can suffer reactions from poison oak anywhere from 2 hours to 5 days after exposure:

Then our friends took us to eat amazing sandwiches:

Nick and Addie teamed up to catch a moth:

I finally finished this knitting project. At the warmest season out here:

I started reading a new book while drinking wine from a teacup because I'm an adult:

Addie likes to make sure I don't forget about her even when I can't see her:

San Francisco is always stunning:

Seriously, how does it do this?:

I did some dog-sitting, but I'm still not entirely convinced this is a dog:

In an attempt to try every ice cream place out here, we trekked to Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous. It was seriously good stuff:

We met up with Nick's sister and visited the Weird Festival:

I guess it was weird, but it just felt like a super condensed version of what the city already is like--high people and naked elderly men:

We got a few accent walls painted to match my Buster Keaton poster:

And I got to dog-sit more:

Addie enjoyed hogging the pillows:
 
We got some rain:

This is what Easter with Nick's family looks like:

<3:





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment