Sunday, January 31, 2016

january junk

The new year began with lots of dancing.

Like an embarrassing amount of dancing:



Addie is already done with this year:

Glorious things happen at In-N-Out:

We caught a murderer in Old Town San Diego (http://www.murdermysteryscavengerhunt.com/) :


We watched a storm brew:

I got to take care of this guy:

I got to take care of this lady too. Is she ready to perform a coronary artery bypass graft surgery or poop outside in a light drizzle? No one will ever know:

Addie was so excited for her birthday present that she carried it all the way home:

We got to watch this projected in a theater full of fans:

My new writing station:

Spoiled dog:

Like really spoiled:

Nick and I went to Israel:

We flew back home over the North Pole:

I broke my glasses and had to MacGyver them together with medical tape and pieces of nasal strips until my new glasses came in:

So that was fun.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment