Thursday, June 30, 2016

juggling june

 This month started with a trip to the Bay Area Book Festival:

We listened to Richard Russo read a section from his latest novel, Everybody's Fool:

And then we almost convinced him to flip off the camera for this photo:

We wandered through the fountain of free books:

Then we cast our votes for the best Sherlock Holmes-themed erotic fan fiction:

The Silent Film Festival played two movies starring my one true love:

And two puppies were pooped:

I felt fancy for an hour:

I received texts from my loved ones calling me a traitor because I was wearing this to the game where The Giants took on The Dodgers:

We had good seats:

I said a tearful goodbye to my running shoes:

But Addie helped me work through it by assisting me in yoga:

We went on a hike that we were told was way shorter than it actually was:

George did better than I did:

Poor Rex needed a little relief from his robot legs:

I saw the most incredible sunset I have witnessed in three years:


BART was a little crowded during Pride:

Adding a little love and color to the world:

Muttville! Thank you for George:

Don't rain on our parade:

Seriously, be nice:

I got non-stop cuddles from this guy:

He and Addie bonded over their love of barking at children outside:

I can't get over how cute these two are:

First road trip with George:

Orange County, we are headed for you.





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment