Saturday, June 23, 2018

YASSSS

June 17: I do believe in soulmates, but my view of it differs from the movies where two people meet and everyone instantly knows that they are meant to get married, have babies, and grow old together. I think soulmates are just those meant to be in your life because they make you want to be the best person you can be. So I also don’t think that it’s necessarily romantic or that you are limited to one. I think family, friends, and pets can be soulmates. A soulmate isn’t an effortless and instant connection. You have to work hard to make a soulmate together.

June 18: Every inch of every social media format is loaded with photos of screaming children confined in cages when they were separated from their parents in a Texas immigration facility. On top of that are the thousands of people commenting that these kids deserve to be treated like animals because that is what they are. Some have even suggested putting them down because it would be more humane. I don’t think I want to be a human being anymore. They are so awful.

June 19: The MC in between rounds of burlesque acts had more fans than any one person should probably own. Most had words printed across them like “YASSSS” and “Daddy”. He also had one that was large enough for him to completely hide behind that he used multiple times to fake a growing erection.

June 20: I’m having so much trouble figuring out who Miles and Irving are in this book. Which is strange, because I don’t have that issue with Olivia or Sabrina. And I didn’t have the problem when I created Maybel and George in the other book. For a few minutes, it makes me feel like an awful writer, but then I remember how so many male writers portray female characters as little more than a set of boobs on legs and then I don’t feel as bad.

June 21: Today was my first day not taking an afternoon nap since school let out. I don’t think I like it.

June 22: I had forgotten how stressful Jenga could be. Slowly wiggling that tiny wooden block back and forth until it finally slipped free, not even aware that I had been holding my breath until I placed it on top of the decrepit tower.

June 23: He looked like the typical American dad in any daytime show. No matter the situation, he choose to wear worn out sneakers, cargo shorts, and oversized shirts that came free from breweries that tended to feature bikini clad women and came in bright colors that were flattering on absolutely no one.





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment