Friday, September 6, 2013

august in review

August was killer.

My brother Dylan is in a book!
That's his arm on the bottom right. Seriously, you all should buy it.

Balboa Park


Camping at Lake Morena
I'm about to change all of your lives forever. S'mores with peanut butter cups or chocolate turtles.
Our "mosquito and other flying bug repellent" candle.
Addie got a little warm.
Nick's beloved new grill.
WHAT IS THAT I WANT TO EAT IT

My belated birthday party




Leopard sharks!
He was busy covering his ears, so Katie had to feed him his beer.

Bar trivia night
Our waiter started calling her Nut Head.

 Hanging out with older brother
This was the photo he sent us to show us how to find him.

We tried to give Addie a bath. Somehow, this happened

I caught Addie chewing on some paper. She was so distraught that she put herself in a time out.

I don't have a picture of this, but I also had to meet with an inspector to be asked questions about a friend. It was just so she could get a security clearance, but it still made me feel like I was involved in a murder case. It was also very awkward as I had no idea what he looked liked and accidentally made a man waiting for his ride very confused.

Nick's family reunion




SHE FINALLY SWAM!
Nick apparently has quite a collection of photos of me and Addie napping.
She just sat there confused for a minute before knocking the bowl off her head.
Hiking through a mountain.

Doll Wedding

People Wedding
Pacifica Suites in Santa Barbara.
When he saw her walk down the aisle, he started crying. Then she laughed at his tears.

My cousin is married!
They had a trampoline at the wedding!

My 11-year old cousin found my phone number. He gets mad whenever he finds out that I talked about him on the internet and tries to find an appropriate punishment.


Oregon

View of Portland.
I apparently left notes for myself from when I was here in 2007.
Buster, my love.
On the spot where the train crashes into the water in The General. It took 5 sets of directions to get here.
Powell's. How I missed you.

Mills End Park, the smallest park in the world. According to its plaque, people have been married in it.
Ground Kontrol, a bar/arcade A barcade.
Baghdad Theater, a 1920's movie theater that is now equipped with couches, a bar, and homemade cookies.
Voodoo Donuts. Pink boxes make you very popular in airports.
World's largest continual chocolate waterfall. They have a sign asking you not to take samples from it because I guess it happens that often.

Color in Motion 5K

Camouflage.
Conversation overheard from mother and teenage daughter. Mom: "This is the color run, not the avoid color run." Daughter: "YES IT IS!"

My lungs are now a healthy shade of green.

Birthdays upon birthdays
July and August family birthday.
Kat ruins our cake.
Brandon's brownie/cookie cook-off.
Katie is old.
Lyle had a grand ol' time.

My cousin deserted me to go save the world.
DON'T LEAVE ME





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment