Sunday, August 31, 2014

adventures in august

Stuff went down this month.

Crazy hair day at work. My kids managed to get five pencils in my hair before I figured out what was happening.

Crazy sock day. Ashley and I are the same person.

GISHWHES!

Orlove Family reunion
We found a roadside fruit stand and beer tasting.
Addie was excited.

She matches California.

 Giant's game with coworkers!


It was cold and Giants were losing, so most people left before they managed to tie it up in the bottom of the 9th.
On an adventure to get our free Giants shirts.
When the game was tied, hats started being flipped inside out and no one was able to explain why to me except to just say "rally".
Seagulls sensing the end and circling for food.

The day after, I was dying of disease and Addie took care of me. 

 Our sunflowers are blooming :)


We took Addie to Strut Your Mutt, a dog/human 4K that raises money for local dog shelters.
Nick was handed cheese dog snacks. He ate half the bag himself.

My entire life has been leading up to this moment.

Tesla test drive
 We picked up this stranger during the ride.

Finally got to bring Heidi to work and introduce her to Izzy.

Then Nick and I attended Burning Man. So much ridiculousness happened that I can't fit it into this blog post. And even a few days later, I'm still trying to decide if I liked it or not.
 The Temple.
 The Man.
 The dust storms.
 The ball pit.
 The freak.
 The sunsets.
 The view.
 The burns.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment