Tuesday, June 30, 2015

june jubilation

This month, I found something new in my bookshelf:

And had my mind filled with questions that I did not want answers to: 

I went to an amazing Pints for Paws event where all proceeds went to Berkeley Humane: 

I am still completely convinced that there is nothing in this food truck besides rice and bitter melon: 

Good times were had by all: 

I got to see Judy Blume speak at the Bay Area Book Festival: 

And got fancy-ass chocolate: 

And I vowed never to let Nick live this down: 

I had my first soufflé and almost choked to death on powdered sugar: 

I got new glasses: 

And got to see Eddie Izzard in his Force Majeure World Tour:


We were briefly hypnotized: 

We went to The Jelly Belly Factory tour with some friends in our building: 

And visited Chinatown again for more delicious food: 

Addie put up with so much: 

Some art made for Burning Man got featured a few blocks away: 

And we got to enjoy a lovely day outdoors: 

Love wins!: 

And BFF matching bracelets win: 

Twinsies at Pride: 

RAINBOWS FOR EVERYONE!





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment