Saturday, April 30, 2016

ardent april

This month, my life became even more overrun with dogs than usual.

We adopted this guy from Muttville. His name is George and his favorite activity is cuddling on my stomach, which gives him great access to his second favorite activity, sneezing in my face:

We all enjoyed a trip to Dolores Park:

Nick and I attended a silent reading party that was hosted by Daniel Handler:

 He also provided the music:

We saw Wicked:

 I had to share the couch with these beasts:

There was no room for Nick:

He's so regal: 

Everything I own has five layers of dog hair on it:





We started a puzzle that is black and white and has no photo of what it looks like. I hate it:

We made churro ice cream bowls and they were amazing:

The whole family went to Dogfest, where we ran into Daniel Handler again. We cannot get rid of that guy:

Our first family portrait with George: 

I woke up at a ridiculous hour to attend Record Store Day:

The rewards:

I unintentionally matched the record I bought because I didn't want to wear real pants:

We went sailing in the bay with some friends. The captain's actual name is Kirk:






We went to a Giants game: 

Giants win!:

Dog sitting, so even more hair everywhere:

They would be a lot more cute if they hadn't just stolen my spot:






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment