Monday, April 14, 2014

i love tacos

After living an hour away from the border of Mexico, I have become accustomed to a certain level of Mexican food. Every time I move, I have to have a zealous search for a place that can serve me a decent taco and the further away I move, the harder it is.
Since I am still in California, I'm sure there is a number of great places out here somewhere. I just haven't found my place yet since people keep visiting me and come here to drink and explore instead of eat Mexican food.

http://www.foodpeoplewant.com/tacos-de-barbacoa/

I'm starting to fear that my lack of tacos recently is creating a hole in me that nothing can fill. It's starting to seep into other parts of my life. Nick and I were driving to Ikea when we had this conversation:

Me: I really need a taco. I think I have an addiction to tacos.

Nick: I have an addiction to you.

Me: ...

Nick: Heather?

Me: ...

Nick: HEATHER.

Me: I'm sorry, what did you say? I was thinking about tacos.




Someone just give me tacos already.





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment