Tuesday, April 29, 2014

things happened in april

Some things happened in April. Here they are:

I found a sign that simultaneous makes me happy and terrified:

New friends with new board games:

This is the inside of Ikea furniture:

We found Addie's new happy place, Fort Funston:
Fort Funston--It's a ton of funs.
 And Nick caught a live crab with his bare hands.
 Addie's first reaction was to stick her face in it.
 Dog graffiti.
 Follow the leader.

 The fog rolls in:


Trip to Brea Vista Park:


Farmer's market:

 Bubbles = best time.

 Golden Gate Bridge:
 She makes the best faces.


 Despite the man-made wonder, tourists kept taking pictures of us because Addie has to know what is going on at all times.

  Favorite.

 Straw, where Nick ate a hamburger with donut buns:

 Smuggler's Cove:
 Fire. Because why not?

The Ferry Building:
 I think I might need this book.

Musee Machanique:

Picasso!

Fort Funston again. Addie chased a hang glider:
 Andrew starred into the void.



 Escaping the cold.

The Stinking Rose. Garlic ice cream:
 These faces are exactly how it tastes.

That time I went for a walk with Addie and randomly found one of my childhood heroes wearing a muscle suit and emceeing a dog competition:
 I got to meet him afterwards and shake his hand:
We tried to take a picture of Addie with this guy, but he freaked her out and she was having none of this human/dog monstrosity.

Finally found one!:

I think Nick and I might need help:


 Heidi gets accepted into the pack:

 Jr doesn't really care that much:







much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment