Friday, April 4, 2014

the notebook in my nightstand

I own an obscene amount of notebooks. Half of them aren't used yet, but I keep buying more. I carry three separate ones in my purse with me at all times alone. One is for jotting down ideas, memories, or pieces of overheard conversation. One is for going into more detail about a piece I'm working on. One is for just writing down lists.
I use around six notebooks regularly, and every notebook I have has a very specific task attached to it, making them all unique to me. But my most ridiculous notebook is the one I keep on my bedside table to jot down any profound ideas I have when I wake up in the middle of the night.
Last night, I woke up at 3 in the morning filled with a sudden spark of inspiration. I grabbed the notebook in my nightstand and quickly jotted it down and immediately fell back asleep.
When I woke up, I excitedly grabbed the notebook to see what brilliant and touching epiphany I had in the dark hours of the morning.

Here is what I saw:

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure this is the best thing I have ever come up with.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment