Friday, October 17, 2014

g-g-g-ghosts

In keeping with the Halloween theme, I'm going to go ahead and talk about ghosts.

A large part of my upbringing was spending a lot of time in graveyards, haunted houses, and abandoned property. I also end up somehow attracting various supernatural aficionados and get ridiculous tours of some supposedly haunted places. After a few years, I managed to get a few strange photos during these tours.

A year ago, I took part in a tour of the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe, which features such stories as renovators finding a body in the wall and then deciding to close it up again without alerting authorities. This was the most memorable room in the house because it features the greatest wagon wheel chandelier (sadly not pictured):

Then I took this photo on my iPhone a few minutes later after the above one and got this weird, blue thing near the spot where the Saint statue is set in the hollow of the chimney:

Another photo comes from the time I visited the Lizzie Borden House, which now is a functioning bed and breakfast and you can stay in the rooms these grizzly murders were committed. This is a photo of where the Mother-in-law was found:

Here is a photo of my visit a year ago:


Anyway, have fun sleeping tonight.




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment