Friday, October 31, 2014

october occurrences

This month, things happened.

I did some dog boarding, which Addie was a fan of.

Nick and I went to a floor party where the hostess made sushi and ramen for 50 people and I spent most of the night hanging out with one tenant's pre-teen daughter. We talked about Disney Princesses, mermaid butt holes, and how she wants to be a singer/dancer/journalist/astronaut/president. Then we went around and gave all the adult sobriety tests. It was the best party ever. And this was our view:

I made these meringues because October:

We watched the Blue Angels from our roof:

Greg and Elaine took us to Google:

Addie covered in Google mud:

We went apple picking:





I made so many apple things. Caramel apple shots:

Pumpkin apple smoothie:

 Blooming apples:

Caramel dipped apples:

Cinnamon apple chips:

Apple butter:

Apple Snickers pie:
And we still have apples leftover, so this will be continued.

We stopped by a pumpkin patch:

And turned it into a Jack-o-lantern:

We tag-teamed it this year. I made Professor Quirrell on the front:

And Nick did a projection of Voldemort on the back:

We baked pumpkin seeds:

And my love of Sky Mall was reignited:

Family gathered together to celebrate the life of my Grandpa:

Best friend is now 25! Nothing starts a birthday party like double possession:

GIANTS WIN EVERYTHING FOREVER:



Two days later and the celebration is still going strong:

Our tomatoes are ripening!

 And they go well with pizza:

I found these white footsteps that lead from the electrical equipment room next to my apartment:

And a white handprint on my door. Nick and I can't figure out how they got there:

My view every morning:

Halloween:

And I might  have put eyebrows on the dog:






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment