Tuesday, September 8, 2015

11-hour long flight haikus

I am back to blogging after being out of the country for a few weeks. Here are some haiku poems that I wrote during my incredibly long flight to Japan.


Ultimate Challenge Show--
Men in white onesies
try to apply makeup on
a roller coaster.

Up In First Class--
There is a baby
crying in first class, so much
for paying extra.

In Flight Movies--
There are three Robert
Redford movies on this plane
and I watched them all.

Sealed In--
I hate the smells here.
People coughing and farting.
How am I not dead?

Window--
Water freezes on
the outside of the window.
Inside, I'm sweating. 

He's Going To Lose Me In Japan--
Nick thought an Asian
lady was me and we have
not left the plane yet. 

I Need More!--
Eleven hours
is too long for anything.
EXCEPT FOR REDFORD!




much love,
hedgie


No comments:

Post a Comment