Wednesday, September 30, 2015

some things from september

This month, Nick and I finished up our trip:

And spent 70% of this month getting over jet lag:

And the other 30% was unpacking:

My magnet collection continues to grow. I will need a second fridge soon:

 And we made a few new friends:

My Dad got me some awesome postcards:

And this is the second pumpkin spice latte I have had in my entire life: 

Then I got sick for a bit and Addie helped by sitting on my feet all day: 

Nick tried to make mochi, but then forgot to add the mochi flour, so I'm not really sure what he actually ended up making: 

There were many cuddles:

My new hairdresser re-purpled my hair: 

Beauty regimens are a weird thing: 

 I got to dog sit Addie's best bud:

And got a face mask that makes me look like a panda. It was not designed for my type of nose or lips. Again, beauty regimens are a weird thing: 

We had a brief visit to the Folsom Street Fair: 

And watched the moon turn red and get weird: 

Not pictured: Nick fumbling through the one verse he knows of "Total Eclipse of the Heart":






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment