Wednesday, September 16, 2015

aspects of august

This month, I sat a dog that had some serious tennis ball issues:

I have the sweetest clients: 

I got things done to my hair:

 It's purple now!:

We got a visit from Amanda:

And we all went to go visit the de Young Fine Arts Museum: 

Where one of her favorite artists was being exhibited: 

They also had a cool observatory tower:

And modern art we did not understand:

Then we went camping with Nick's family:

There was a lot of posing in front of lakes:

Just a lot of lakes in general:

So many lakes:

Addie swam the farthest she has ever swam:

All for a stick:

 Lots of swimming happened:

The clouds were pretty cool that weekend:

EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY:

There was also a number of hikes:

And more lakes:

And more posing:

And then Nick and I went to Japan.

We did not visit any lakes there.




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment