Thursday, November 23, 2017

crying and hyperscream

November 17: Maria’s class are making little super hero versions of themselves. Some of their super powers include crying and hyper scream.

November 18: Nick made us start the drive to Mission Viejo at six this morning. I immediately fell asleep in the car for four hours, but I still don’t love Nick anymore.

November  19: We had Nick’s dream birthday party: board games and all food stuffs are covered in melted cheese.

November 20: Katie had a severe hangover after Nick’s birthday party. She, Dylan, and I went out to Irvine to get some ramen and watch surprisingly graceful sumo wrestling.

November 21: The server at Casa Franco’s shaved off his mohawk. I almost didn’t recognize him. Everything is now officially fixed from when that car drove in through their front wall.

November 22: Nick took dad and me to the Venice Beach Google office. Nick had a conference call, but dad and I found a quiet room in the rounded section of the building’s binoculars that was full of beanbags and one giant light bulb hanging from the ceiling to write in.

November 23: We started drinking by lunchtime and the only note I had in my phone for the entire day was: “Ghost haunting poop—unfinished business”.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment