Thursday, November 16, 2017

i feel like fire

November 10: Nick’s dad decided to call his brother that Nick and I did not invite to the wedding on speaker phone. He brought up the fact that we didn’t invite him to the wedding twice. I feel like he’s trying to start a feud between everyone. He knows that so many of his family members have refused to speak for decades over smaller things.

November 11: I never thought that I would ever write the phrase “a giant golden dick” on my wedding gift thank you cards, but here I am now.

November  12: Nick bought me a plain rose gold band so that I can have a full set of rings to wear at work that won’t scratch my kids. I love it. Now our rings also match a little now since Nick’s wedding ring is wood and rose gold.

November 13: For a team building exercise, Melissa lead up in a group MadLib. We ended up writing about expensive summer vacations where people hunt teachers and parents ate teachers for dinner.

November 14: When we got into our discussion groups, Eddie told us we had three minutes to go around and each share our biggest mistake. Miss Connie went first, saying that her biggest mistake was putting the wedding ring onto her husband’s finger.

November 15: Briana wrote a beautiful and heartbreaking poem in Scores Poetry today.
“I feel like fire because I don’t have my dad. He is in another country and my dad is sad. When I am eleven years old, I can go to the other country where he lives.”

November 16: Nancy Q. and Kaylee got had a huge falling out over something that one of them did in kindergarten. Melissa had to lead a peace talk for something that happened half of their lives ago.






much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment