Friday, February 7, 2014

my laptop and phone are equally confused

Today, I logged onto my other blog, which I use as a journal, to find something I had written about a few months ago. Since the entries are fairly boring and used to complain and talk about my day, I keep it unlisted and private. Yet, that didn't stop random journal entries from suddenly obtaining thousands and thousands of likes, including one about a trip to a botanical garden that mysteriously reached 426,019 likes.


And then my phone, for some reason, is completely convinced that I have spent time just outside of Africa, in the Gulf of Guinea.


Clicking on the pin there reveals photos from outside my parents' house in Orange County, Circus Vargas photos in Irvine, Silver Lake photos from Northern California, and photos from an aerials class I took at Atomic Ballroom. 

And according to my Facebook map, New York and New Hampshire are now both located in Antarctica. 

Thanks, Bing.


I don't understand.




much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment