Friday, February 28, 2014

fast february

Another month, another update.

We went hiking up to Potato Chip Rock:

 And had a lot of fun getting Addie back down.



Valentine's Day at The Stinking Rose in LA because nothing says romance like eating whole cloves of garlic:

We finally went to the Hollywood Museum made from the Max Factor building:
Section of the original "H" from the Hollywood sign.
In the brunettes only makeup room. Very flattering. 
Found it.
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. 
I NEED MORE BUSTER THAN THIS!

Griffith Observatory:


Where we found out Nick would weigh 400 pounds on Jupiter.

I'll give you three guesses to where we also hiked:


Addie wanted to lie in bed with me and bark at strangers outside the window at the same time, so this happened:

We finally picked where we are going to live in San Francisco. Here's the rooftop view:

The patio:

The studio:

I actually read my lease. What happened in this apartment complex that they had an entire paragraph dedicated purely to the fact that I can't water-filled furniture without the expressed consent of my landlord and even mentions that I should not fill it with highly combustible material?


Holding hands:

Emily's Bridal Shower:

Sadly, these were not the party favors:







much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment