Monday, August 7, 2017

are your parents at home?

August 1: I went in to Mission Graduate’s main office to fill out new hire paperwork. I’m officially on their staff!

August 2: Dad and Dylan have been helping round out my fake TV show about the Michael Jackson impersonator who solves crimes. So far, we have that he gets pulled into detecting when a tourist goes missing at the pier. He eventually teams up with a caricature artist who will go on to be their sketch artist who always draws suspects with huge eyes and roller skating along the coast.

August 3: I had my live scan appointment today so that Mission Graduates could double check that I am not a murderer. They did not force me to go to Richmond to get it done, which was nice because it took all of six minutes.

August 4: A lot of people complain about having a baby face when they are young. It seems they are only able to appreciate it when they are older and still get carded at bars. But I actually love looking younger than I am now. Every time someone comes to my door to try to sell me something, they are if my parents are home, to which I can honestly answer that they are not and close the door.

August 5: The grocery store always locked up the items that were the most likely to be stolen by homeless people, things like deodorant and liquor. But lately they have really beefed up their security game because now everything in the hygiene aisle, except for pads and tampons, are now behind locked glass.

August 6: Tomorrow, I start training for the new school year and there is going to be a lunar eclipse. Two weeks later, I start working with the kids again and there is going to be a partial solar eclipse. I feel like this year is going to be supernatural.

August 7: Heidi signed up for GISHWHES with the kids she used to babysit. Today, she used old eyeliner to draw a fake mustache on her upper lip and gripped a mini-banana in between her teeth to cross off item “Groucho Marx a piece of fruit”.





much love,
hedgie

No comments:

Post a Comment